Our client is a well established, medium sized, regional gas servicing contractor with an exceptional reputation throughout their area of operation.
Why the client approached us:
Our client first approached us as they were finding the tendering process increasingly challenging and had experienced some disappointing recent losses, including contracts for clients for which they were already delivering very successfully. They felt that the bid writing consultancy they were using at the time were increasingly recycling past material and not fully understanding significant technical factors such as the differing approach required for service and maintenance as opposed to installations.
Our added value:
- Detailed analysis of tender documentation
- RFI/provisional answer plan issued to focus discussion/fact-find
- Workshops for both PQQ and ITT to plan bespoke responses
- Technical knowledge of heating services for social housing ensured understanding and introduction of “best practice”
- Tender winning written response supported by high quality bespoke design (organisation charts, CVs, mobilisation plan, flowcharts, tables/charts/matrices, branded covers/dividers)
- Rewrite of key company policies ensured they met tender requirements/expectations
- Professional production and printing created a high quality submission
Our client was awarded the tender, which is for the next 3 years +1 +1 and potentially worth £6,000,0000 over the length of the contract.
End Client: Housing and support services provider throughout the South, East Midlands and West London.
Form of contract: Amended version of JCT 2011
Sector: Social Housing and Local Authority
Size of business: 70 employees